Monday, August 15, 2011

A successful weekend!

Just a quick note as my house looks like a rather LARGE bomb has landed in it. No, not the fault of the crafter's this weekend but more like the three boys that populated the upstairs of the house while I was working. Sigh . . .

This weekend's buffet was a HUGE success with over 160 cards made by 18 ladies - congratulations for getting off to a great start on your Christmas Cards.  FYI, Christmas cards I have completed for myself - count ZERO!  I will get my cards completed this year as I'm NOT sending out New Year's cards like I did a couple of years ago.

Now to start planning the next Christmas card event.  I'm super excited to start creating for my Christmas Stamp a Stack planned for Sept 25th.  If you missed this card buffet be sure you mark this day as a CARD MAKING DAY!  I'll have more details and card samples to come so be sure to keep checkin' in. 

Thanks for stopping in.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment