Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Free stamp set! - Got your attention? Keep reading

** In case you have a free night and feel like creating I have two spots left in my Over the Top Halloween Treats WOW class.  Make all three cool crafts for just $15! 6-8pm tonight!


  I wanted to share some cute pics of my Edmonton travel mates during our make n'takes.  I loved traveling with you ladies and look forward to Convention with you (wink, wink, hint, hint.)

Brenda :)

Kim :)

Heather :)

And Tova :)


If you have ever thought about becoming a demonstrator CALL ME!  For attending Regionals any new demonstrator who signs up with me between now and October 2nd receives a very special stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Mini - Sweet Cake.  YUM! You'll be one of the first people to begin creating with this rubbah!








No comments:

Post a Comment