Friday, September 30, 2011

October Kids Stamp Camp

Tomorrow I will start a busy weekend of Kids Stamp Camp, Stamp a Stack, Paper Crafter's Workshop AND a Downline Snack and Share - so am I the only one that thinks this is this NUTS!

I think I'm going to be needing a LOT of sugar to get me through the weekend.  Thus the theme for this month's Kids Camp projects. 

I love this candy "bag" that can double as a pencil/office supply holder. We'll fill it with treats too!


This chocolate bar holder will be made with my Club Create girls.  Thanks Allison Okamitsu and Mary Fish for this great idea!


  
And this year each group has asked to learn some new techniques so we'll be creating at least 2 techniques each month and they will each get an instruction sheet to they can re-create these at home.



My older group, Teen Crafter's Workshop is going to start a bigger project but it's not finished yet so I'll wait to show you that another time.

DO NOT forgot to check back tomorrow to see October's WOW class. The theme is Funky Folds Christmas Cards.  Class max is 9 and it's the first 9 people to sign up.


Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment