Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stampin Up Garage sale sneak peek

Less than a week until my Stampin UP Garage sale.  While my last rubber rummage sale went VERY well I still have many sets that I must part with.  I can't continue to have 2 boxes of stamp sets untouched and many unmounted.  I have priced all stamp sets at a MINIMUM 40% off the catalogue price and a handful of unmounted sets are priced at 60% off.  Here's a sneak peek at some of my favourite sets in the sale.

This unmounted set can be used with the clear blocks and contains many different images for various occasions.


I LOVE this set.  Look at all the fabulous sayings in this set.  These work great punched out in a circle or square and added to a card.

I {heart} this butterfly.  Works well with poppin pastels, multi coloured ink pad and cut out - many other techniques!

Great set for kids and watercolouring!  Lots of different images for many different occasions.

Love my Cheep Talk!

A few different Christmas sets left.

A great set for wedding, thank you and anniversary cards.

Even brand new unmounted sets!


 I hope you get a chance to stop by on Sunday, Sept 18th 1-4pm.   Contact me for the address, but I will not hold sets or answer questions on specific sets.  Come check it out.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment