Monday, September 12, 2011

What a great weekend!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post on Saturday but it was a crazy weekend with my Friday night club and kids camp all weekend.

We made those adorable back packs with the Flirtatious paper but I forgot to share with you the video where I received the idea and pattern. Click here for the link. Thanks to Maria Vanderform for the inspiration and tutorial.


Here is a photo (sorry, it's a poor photo) of the project we did for Club Create.  




We came up with a few polite sayings we could have for our door decoration like Do not Disturb and Having quiet time.  Then we came up with a few specific ones like Keep out insert sister's name! and Do not Enter Mom and Dad!

All of the girls had a great time and I can't wait to show them some new stamping techniques, room decor projects and much more!


Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I'll share with you what I'll be doing over the next few days.  It's a BIG job I'm tackling!!!


Cheers,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment