Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to work!

Well, I have been MIA for the past 3 days in the blogging world, but not from the crafting world. 

I had a personal goal to set aside time for me and family during this long weekend but I seriously could NOT take advantage of this opportunity to get ahead or at least get caught up on my clubs and classes.  While I'm NOT ahead of the game I did get quite a bit done. WHEW!


I have yet to take photo of my latest works but I do have something new to share.   At the end of this month I'm lucky enough to have a fun class booked with a new group of ladies.  I look forward to meeting all of you.


In our class we are going to create this Accordian Fold Album made with the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.  This album would look great on your mantle or shelf full of family pictures.




 Just wait until you see my Christmas version (hint, hint).  The wait will be worth it.


Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment