Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cardmaker's Club tonight!

Good morning!

Just a super quick post to share the club projects I'll be doing tonight.  I'm super excited to get together with these lovely ladies and create some cards tonight.  

I'm so in love with the Stitiched Stockings Stamp set that I knew I had to dedicate one club to the versatility of this great set and co-ordinating punch.
I have done many cards with this set as a stocking but this is my first baby card.

I used the same pieces of paper to create two different looks to this card.

And here is my stocking sample with the blingy silver cardstock!

I LOVE the new fancy buttons and mini brads on this card too.
I will share our technique page tomorrow - Faux Dry Embossing

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment