Friday, October 7, 2011

Christmas Card Buffet samples

You know when you're in the groove you are in the GROOVE!

My goal for this week was to create cards for my upcoming Christmas Card buffet but I had no idea I could create ALL 10 cards in one day.  I must confess I did CASE a few from the swaps I received in Edmonton but that's what they are there for right?!?!


This will be my last card buffet of the year so if you need some Christmas cards be sure to sign up sooner rather than later.


Christmas Card Buffet
Sat Oct 29th 1-5pm - 6 spots left
Sun Oct 30th 1-5pm - 4 spots left


The ever popular “All you can stamp Card Buffet” is back! I provide the ideas and supplies for 10 different cards; make what you like and pay only $2.50 per card.

Cost - $5 registration fee must be paid in advance. Cards are $2.50 each.

Place a minimum order of $30, excluding shipping and taxes and receive a $5 refund on your registration fee.

REGISTER EARLY as class maximum is 9!!



Have a very happy Thanksgiving this weekend!!
Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment