Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time for scrapbooking!

This Friday is our scrapbook club meeting and it's all about Halloween!  My goal is to complete my journaling before club on Friday.  Wish me luck.

The left hand page is all about decorating our Halloween gingerbread house.  It's a tradition in the Burns' house.  The right hand page is trick or treating day. Andrew loves the chocolate bars and Nathan is all about the gummy, sugary candies!  I just love it all.




 It's so much fun to use punches to create different things.  See if you can identify which punches I used.


Extra large oval, Boho Blossom and Bird punch

The owl - upside down!

Circle punches for the body, square punch for the legs, the spider web embossing folder with sponged Frost White paint!
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!
    As you know, I like to use the owl punch for things besides owls, too. :)

    ReplyDelete