Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar Kit for sale - $50

Hello everyone

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and weren't blown away in the windstorm yesterday - yikes!  That was CRAZY weather!

Sorry for the lack of new posts and creations but Nov is a bit of a whirlwind month and once one event is done it seems like I'm on to preparing for the next.  On my list tomorrow is to create one new thing - just one so hopefully I'll get my creative Mojo back and it will be here to stay!


I held my Christmas Advent Calendar class on the weekend and made one extra kit.  All you need is adhesive and a free afternoon and you will have a lovely creative treat calendar for your kids.






 The kit includes EVERYTHING to complete the calendar excluding treats and a stand.  The cost is $50 and have only 1 so contact me ASAP if you are interested.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment