Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Craft Fair #3

 ** One more day to create your wish list.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a stocking filled with new ribbons, inks and punches!    I have pearl and rhinestone bling to give to you for a completed wish list!! Contact me for more details.  

Got POOP?  Boy I wish there was a stamp for this!  I fell in love when I first saw these on my friend Rose's blog.  I had to revamp the packaging but I love the clear pillow boxes to show off the POOP!  Can you imagine a small package of these to put on a boss or co-workers desk or filling the stockings of your favourite brother or sister? Hee hee. . . .



 Something a little more tame for a teacher or friend.  Check out these chocolate bar sleeves.  Just $1.25.


 Thanks for stopping by.  Can't wait to share tomorrow's craft fair project with you.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment