Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Fair #7 - Last sneak peek

One last sneak peek at my craft fair wares!  I REALLY hope you can come see me at the Lake Bonavista Christmas Craft Fair - Sat and Sun, Nov 19 and 20th from 11-4.

1401 Acadia Dr SE
Be there or be square!  Hee hee!

Gift card holders!!  Many different designs to choose from for your Christmas shopping!  


Any new mom or expectant mother on your gift list?  This kit contains a full package of 12 sheets of Designer Pattern paper and 2 sheets of die cut stickers.  I even have a sample 6x6 scrapbook that I made with this paper collection. Come see the sample at the fair!


  I hope you enjoyed the week of sneak peeks and are ready to begin crafting this weekend!  (Or as I know some of you shopping this weekend!)

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment