Thursday, November 3, 2011

Free Bling! Just send me your wish lists!

I just sent out my November newsletter so if you haven't opened it go check your inbox.   If you'd like to be added to my mailing list just email me!

Did Free Bling in the title catch your eye? On Nov 30th I will be having an Exclusive Shopping night for all my customers and their friends and family.  Submit your ‘completed’ wish list – and completed means at least ten items on the list with page numbers, descriptions and item codes and at least two contacts of shoppers (husband, mom, sister, friend, etc) -- you will receive a package of Basic Rhinestones OR Basic Pearls (as every girl needs bling!).  Plus, when someone purchases from your wish list, you will be entered into a draw for a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE! (And obviously the winner will be announced after Christmas!)   Lists can be dropped off or emailed and MUST be received by November 15th.






Also from Nov 1-Dec 15 host a qualifying workshop of $450 and receive an additional $45 in free products.  Receive $115 in free stamps, inks and punches for gathering friends together, creating cards and having a fun evening. Contact me as available workshop dates are limited.




Check back tomorrow and I'll share my Club Create project for this weekend. I'm sooo excited about creating this project with my group of fantastic girls!!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment