Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November WOW class

This month we are going to Shake things up a little . . . with SHAKER FRAMES!!!


Two of the projects use the new Shaker Frames in the Holiday mini catalogue and the cute penguin here was too cute to resist.  He uses the treat cups and jelly beans for his shaker tummy! I found the idea on the demonstrator site Stampin Connection.  Thank you to Marlene Peters for a great tutorial on how to make these.  Another one of the many reasons why I love being a demonstrator!!


Some sparkly hearts and a little bling for a loved one!

Who can resist a snowglobe with real glitter to shake!

And of course a super cute punched penguin with a jelly bean tummy.


Contact me  ASAP to sign up! I only have spots for 9 and this is the last WOW class of 2011! I will continue Wednesday WOW's  in January if you enjoy them so let me know!


Date - Wed, Nov 16th
Time - 6-8
Cost - $10 or free with an order of $30


Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment