Thursday, November 24, 2011

Reindeer extras :)

Hi everyone!

I forgot to share with you one more craft fair item I had on the weekend.

When I was shopping one day I saw these in the candy aisle (where I hang out often) and though hmmm  . . . wouldn't those make another great candy treat for Christmas.  So I came up with this.


 It's a little hard to see but I made clear milk cartons with the milk carton die and created a little punch art reindeer.

 Here's the back of the carton.

Sorry for the no post yesterday.  It's been a bit tough trying to get caught up after being gone for most of the weekend!

I promise I'll have something new to share - soon!

Cheers,
K

2 comments:

  1. aahahahaha! this made me laugh. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing. Obviously I need to get one of these if you still have one left.

    ReplyDelete