Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanks to everyone I saw at the Craft Fair!

I had so much fun at the craft fair on Saturday I can't wait until today! Meeting so many new people and all my customers that braved the cold to come out to the craft fair was fantastic!

Thank you so much!


Tomorrow begins Stampin Up's annual Online Extravaganza !!!!



Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
Log in to my website on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $42 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle! There are two items only on sale for 24 hours beginning at 12:01am Monday morning (or tonight).  I'll be staying up because I'm sure it will be something I HAVE to have!  Don't forget to keep checking my website as there will be more specials all week!  It doesn't get any better than shopping from the comforts of your own home and in your jammies!

Cheers and I hope to see you at the craft fair today.
Lake Bonavista Community Center
1401 Acadia Dr SE
11-4

K

No comments:

Post a Comment