Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Monday! Ho ho ho Santas!

I love Mondays!  It's time to working on my new classes for the new year with NEW goodies!  Yay!  Keep watch for an Occasions Mini kick off party to see some of the new products, new class samples and of course a fun make and take!

BUT before we get to new stuff I have to show you what I've been working on.

Two days ago I opened my BIG mouth and asked Nathan, Do you think you'd like to bring these as treats for your class?  

We also made these at the Mom and Me Kids class.

SERIOUSLY!  What was I thinking?  I had wrapping, shopping and other various things to do to get ready for Christmas!  


Of course he said YES and I thought why not add his hockey team too!


So I spent two late nights creating these.




Yes, I'm officially nuts! I found the original idea from Patty Bennett's Blog

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment