Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hi - Remember me :)

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted - Yikes! Christmas time is crazy!

I hope you have been having a great holiday with your family and friends.  We have been enjoying lots of family time, new games and late nights.  All good fun!

During this Boxing week I have an added special for those of you placing online orders to purchase some of the great deals from the Clearance Rack or get your last minute purchases from the Holiday Mini Catalogue.

Place an online order of $50 or more between Dec 26 and Dec 31st and receive a $10 coupon off your January purchase.

I forgot to share some cards that I received from friends over the holiday season so I will take this time to share them now.

 I love the torn snow base for Dasher. From Colleen W

  Great colour combination! From Sharmaine C

Love the use of the Simply Scrappin Kit to make cards!  From Brenda T
Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment