Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free stuff from Leadership! And a few extra pics.

Well, today wasn't a typical Monday as I spent half of the day at the swimming pool with Nathan's class and the other half running around being a Mom.  Well, what do you expect when you take 5 days off. 

Enough complaining as I DID have 5 days off and got no sympathy at all when I said it was cold here.  And can you believe this?  My sister is trying to get me to go skating with her this week - Yikes!  I told her to wait a few days until I get acclimatized.

On to the stamping - priorities, right!!

Here is a photo of all my free goodies I received from Stampin Up! We had NINE make n' take projects which we got most of them done but there are a few to finish up. I will take pics when I'm done (hopefully tomorrow) and share them with you.  
I think 6 stamp sets, spools of ribbon, markers, inks, lots of bling, Designer Series paper, Baker's twine, buttons, and much much more.


Some samples using the new stamp sets we received :)


The "Committee" - We stamped most of our make n'takes by committee.  Each person picks a project and makes enough for the whole group.  It works great when you are pressed for time and that way you become an expert in one project!

Thanks for stopping by. Wish me luck that I get those make n'takes finished!


Cheers, 
K


PS Sale a Bration starts today!  Check back the rest of this week for some Sale A Bration ideas and samples.



No comments:

Post a Comment