Monday, January 9, 2012

New Class Schedule!!

Just a quick post to everyone to CHECK YOUR INBOX!

I sent out the latest Jan - Feb class schedule last night so please check it out, (hint - look for the code word) and see if there are any classes that fit your fancy!


If you didn't receive the January newsletter email me and I will send it to you ASAP!

Some classes are close to filling so don't delay.   Yes, registration just began on Sunday but I have limited spots in my Mom and Me classes.  


Here's a sneak peek at the Valentine Treats Class on Feb 1st.
 


Prepare your Valentine treats ahead of time!  Choose from 4 different treat styles.  I will die cut the boxes and cut ribbons ahead of time and during class you will stamp and assemble the holders.  Fill with your choice of candy at home with your child. 

You must register and pay by Jan 23rd and choose 1 type of treat holder.  All treat holders will be prepared in an assortment of 3 colours.

Cost -   $20 for 24 treat holders (additional treat holders are 75 cents each)
Supplies - Please bring all your own adhesives.



Thanks for stopping by!


Cheers, 
K



 

No comments:

Post a Comment