Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oops! Manager's Reception invite!

Sorry about the no post yesterday!  I went to type today's and realized I forgot about Wednesday.  How do you forget a day of the week??

Next week I'll be going to San Antonio to attend meetings and classes all about Stampin UP!  Doesn't that sound like fun?!?!   The best part is the 100's of other ladies you attend with that all love to stamp as much as you do AND you get a free tote/bag and fun goodies inside so who wouldn't be excited to go. 


Now what I received in the mail the other day. . .





 
A super cool invitation to a special reception for Managers/Counselors (and those at higher levels) to a presentation of the Chinese Acrobats of Hebei.  I'm super excited to attend this event with friends old and new.


I'll be bringing back new ideas, new techniques and of course a new shopping list of Stampin Up goodies.


Check back tomorrow to see my Cardmaker's projects from this week.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment