Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sale A Bration samples!!!

Okay best laid plans they say . . . 

My p l a n was to finish off my Make n' Take samples but I ended up getting caught up on emails, oodles of computer time and stamping Valentine samples - weird!  I'll share those with you another day :)  Think a possible class day coming soon . . .

Enough chatter! On the best news!!!
 


Sale A Bration is up and running and you must not delay in getting those order in!  Just kidding.  Sale A Bration (or SAB for short) runs from Jan 24 - March 31st.  With every $60 order you may choose from a selection of regular catalogue merchandise and/or exclusive SAB only stamp sets, Designer Series Paper and embellishments.   My favourite is the Everyday Enchanted paper! It's GORGEOUS!


Here are a few samples with this paper from Leadership.






Aren't you feeling inspired!  I sure am.

Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment