Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We're back!

Just a quick post to tell you I'm back in Calgary and just getting back into the swing of things again.  If I haven't responded to your email I will get back to everyone in the next couple of days.  When you take a holiday (especially during the Christmas season) it's hard to get back into work mode but I'm full on RE-ENTRY mode or at least getting there.


It was fun to have Christmas on the coast (despite the rain the entire time) but we did manage to have fun at the Canucks game on the 23rd (sad, they played horrible and lost but it was great to be at Rogers Arena), skiing in Trail and a fun day of toboganning.  Not to mention lots of visiting with family and friends.


Here are a couple of pics of my Christmas week:)
Telling the kids we were going to the Canucks game.
 
Pretty excited kids - and a REALLY excited mom!

The kids with my mom and dad.

The kids bought Pete a goalie mask.  I think it was because they wanted him to be protected when they play or because they want to take slapshots at his head.  Take you pick?

Skiing at Red Mountain

Tobogganing at an awesome hill in Rossland.

And me coming out of a ditch I sled into.  Right after Andrew yelled for me to "BAIL!"


Regular posts are to come soon and keep checking back to see the make n'take card for my Occasions Mini Open house on January 8th from 1-3pm.  Mark that date on the calendar NOW!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment