Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Card buffet overview!!

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a fantastic long weekend!!  We had a great FAMILY weekend full of hockey (Nathan even complimented me on my slap shot), out for dim sum, Dairy Queen one night, Harry Potter IV at home and Star Wars Phantom Menace 3D at the theatres!!  That'a a big deal for us and that's a LOT for us to do in just one long weekend.  I think the kids are ready to go back to school (whether they like it or not)  and I'm ready to get back to normalcy.


Normalcy for me is creating and I sure hope I find my mojo soon.  It disappeared for a bit but today I'm going to go searching for it.


Here is a picture of the cards for my upcoming Card Buffet.  The cost is $5 to register and you pay just $2.50 per card you create.

Date - Sat, March 17 or Sunday, March 18th
Time - 1-5pm


Contact me if you are free and want to create with me.





 Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment