Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Card Buffet sneak peek! A little Angry Birds inspiration

Happy Wednesday to you!

 I hope you survived the snow and the commute yesterday morning.  It was a hairy drive for me in the morning but we made it (only a little bit late).

The past few days I've been hinting to my customers that I have a card buffet coming in March.  I do have the dates and samples and will be sending them in an upcoming newsletter - so keep checking your mailboxes.  Signing up is first come, first sign up and the registration fee is $5.  Once you are here you can create as many cards as you wish at $2.50 per card.

I've been busy creating cards for a variety of occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, wedding, thank you, blank and birthdays.  It's been fun to create a kid card and then switch gears and create and elegant wedding card.  Change the sentiment on any card and voila you have customized the card to suit your needs.

Well, I have a sneak peek for you as this is my FAVOURITE CARD!!!  It may even be my "best" card of this buffet.  Maybe I'm a bit biased  . . . . what do you think??



 The inside is pretty cute too . . .


Have a great Wednesday and check back tomorrow to see my scrapbook page for my Scrapbooker's group.

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment