Thursday, February 9, 2012

Club projects!

**If there is interest I might be swayed into creating a Tea -riffic Tuesday class to teach all my non-clubbers how to create this cute box.  Let me know if this interests you.

What a fantastic night!!  It was a little different to our regular club as we usually work in stations but this time I did a guided larger project.

After I created it, I thought - OOOPS! I should have made a Valentine card / project but after I received my Tea Shoppe set it was tunnel vision on one thing only!


 I {heart} the Cracked Glass technique and it is so easy.  I'm sad we don't sell the Glassy Glaze product anymore but if you have some kicking around dig it out!!

Here's a close up.

 Now for the TA DA!! project I found online.  Thank you to Heidi Baks for her generosity and online inspiration.  She has a fantastic tutorial that I used and tweaked to make the measurements work for me.


And some close ups.





Hope you feel inspired to create.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Kristine!!! This is great!!! Love the box !!! I may have to case!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete