Monday, February 6, 2012

More Leadership Make n' takes


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  

Saturday was a GREAT day for me which started out much too early at ball hockey with the boys.  Nathan had an 8am game, another one at 10 and Andrew played at 11.  It was a fantastic morning with a tie against the number one team, Nathan getting a shut out in game #2 AND Andrew scoring a goal and an assist in his team's third win.  Yahooo! 

Then it was onto a busy Kids camp weekend with my peeps.  It was a super fun weekend, I think the best we've ever had.  I'll share pics later this week when I get my camera working again. 


I wanted to share with you the last of the make n'takes from Leadership.  I {heart} the new Blossom punch.   Even though I have quite a few flowers, okay don't we all, but this is one fantastic punch!






 Have an inspired Monday!


Cheers 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment