Friday, February 3, 2012

Time to create! One Sheet wonder

Yesterday I locked myself in my craft room from morning until night , okay really until afterschool time and made myself create the projects for this weekend's kids camp.  If anyone knows me at all it is SOOOO  unlike me to wait until this late to plan for an event but life has gotten the better of me so I had to roll with it!

And . . . it's almost done.  Until then I will share with you what we did last month.


With my Paper Crafter's group we tried the One Sheet Wonder technique.  I gave them their choice of stamp set and three colours of ink.  Here is my sample with For All You Do stamp set with Melon Mambo, Concord Crush and Lucky Limeade.


Stamp a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11

Cut into quarters

Cut according to a One Sheet wonder map.  If you'd like a copy of this pattern just let me know.  There are tons on the web if you google one sheet wonder.

Add to card bases, embellish and voila!


I added a decorative box to the mix and now I have 6 cards all made in a flash.  Ready to give as a gift set or individual cards.
Here are the creative masterpieces from my Paper Crafter's.



By Samantha

By Anna

by Erin

by Holly


by Laura
I will post the remaining samples on the weekend.  Have a good one!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment