Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Downline swaps

Beginning this month (and for the next 3 months) I'm participating in a swap organized by Avery, a member of my second level downline. I received 8 envelopes of happy mail over the past two weeks!  It has been unbelievable seeing the fantastic creativity of so many in my downline! It has opened my eyes up to trying a new colour combination, dig out a stamp set I haven't used in a while or seeing a punch in a whole new light.  I hope these samples inspire you to create!


Can you recognize the punch used on the tulips?  From the Queen of the Owl punch fan club.  Love the white gel pen detail too.  Created by Kim M

I love the "fancy" way to attach the ribbon and man,  NOW have to buy this stamp set.  Great whimsical spring card! Created by Rachel

Loving the clouds on this card!  A definite must have stamp set - Send me Soaring.  Created by Allison
Those pennants are super popular now!  Each pennant is threaded through!!  OMG!!  Created by Avery



Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment