Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thanks for the great response to my Angry Birds stuff

It was great to hear from many of you that you enjoyed my Angry Birds box (or one that I CASED from someone in blogosphere)  I even had some feedback that I should have an Angry Birds class.  Hmm  . . . something to think about.

I'm still working on scanning those directions to make the birds but here are the punches and supplies I used to make the box.

Paper - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Basic Black
Dies - Fancy Favor box
Punches -  2 1/2 circle (Whisper White), 1" circle (Whisper White), 1/2" circle (Basic Black), 3/4" square (Daffodil Delight - cut on my paper trimmer), small strips of Basic Black cut by hand, 5 petal flower punch (Real Red)
Other - Hemp Twine and Sticky Strip

How to add the handles:
1) Die cut one Fancy Favor box in Real Red.
2) Add the Angry birds punched pieces to one side of the box. Add the 5 petal flower punch to the opposite box side.
2) Cut 2 strips 1/2 x 2 1/2" of Real Red and apply sticky strip to these pieces.
3) Place the hemp Twine onto the sticky strip to form the handle and then take this entire piece and attach to the box.

I'm going to have to work on an Angry Birds family!



 Have a great day!


Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment