Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More swap cards

I have some more swap cards to share with you but I did a bad thing.  I opened the envelopes so quickly and recycled it that I don't remember who sent this to me so if this is your card please let me know.

I think the sweet yellow flowers make this card.  I still haven't bought this set yet but I do love it. Created by Myrna

This stunning card is bright and cherry but also elegant.  Cool trellis look created by Kim M.
 Thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to shop for some clothes for our trip - wish me luck on finding some:)

Cheers, 
K

PS Thanks Cathy for the heads up on Myrna's fantastic card.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea of using that punch for a trellis! Tell Kim M, great job, I too think it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top card with the tupewriter is from Myrna N :)

    ReplyDelete