Monday, April 30, 2012

My Digital Studio Disney Journals

Last week I was very excited to receive a package from Stampin UP.  I placed a My Digital Studio order for 2 journals for our upcoming trip to Disney. The boys have been super lucky to visit Disney World twice before and get tons of autographs from the characters on both trips.  I was surprised and happy that they still wanted to visit with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and more!  It gives me a great excuse to get my picture with the characters too.

In the past I have created journals with our Onboard Journals with paper, stickers and more but being time pressed and wanting something different I went digital.

I'm happy with the results!


See all the great things we have planned.

Lots of pages for autographs and journalling
You can even create a title on the spine.


Can't wait for this trip!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment