Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Retired Stamps and Accessories list! April online ordering special!!

Finally the list is here!!!  It's all too exciting to see what will continue into the next catalouge and what I need to buy ASAP!


Be sure to order your products online as they are available ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  So if you have had your eye on that paper pack, stamp set, punch or die don't wait and buy it today!!!!


Remember in celebration on 10 years of Stampin Up in Canada all online orders placed through me in the month of April qualify for my online special.  

For every $10 in online orders (minimum order $25) you receive an entry to win a gift certificate. If I receive 10+ online orders I will give 2 - $25 gift certificates.  Shop the clearance rack, Idea book, Occasions Mini, retired stamps and accessories list - Shop here

 Here's a blast from the past!  One stamp set I LOVE and will be hard to part with!!

111710 Upsy Daisy $22.95
Four techniques with one set!

Direct to Stamp with marker

Emboss Resist

Poppin Pastels
Faux Embossing

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment