Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stampin with some neglected stamps

It's so sad that some of my stamps don't get used as frequently as I'd like too.  I think that happens lots of the time to all of us.

Recently I challenged my downline team - PC eh! (Paper Crafting Addicts) to create a card using a stamp set that they hadn't used in a while.  Now I have many to choose from but this one jumped off my shelf.  I received this set while on the Alaskan Cruise last year and sadly I haven't used it a ton.  I hope it doesn't end up on the retired stamp list this year.

 I used a colour combo that is outside of the box for me - Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party.  I thought the colour combo was quite springy and fit with the weather we have been having.

Stamps - Best of Everything
Paper and Inks - Pear Pizazz, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories - Framed Tulips embossing folder, Wisteria Wonder rufffled ribbon, Smooch Pearlized Top Coat, Modern Label punch

Speaking of retiring lists, the retired stamp set list is set to be posted on April 15th so only 4 more sleeps until we see what sets YOU MUST get before they are gone for good.

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack here.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment