Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Season of Friendship - blast from the past!

Hi everyone

I hope you had a fantastic weekend with your family either camping, enjoying the weather and spending time with loved ones.

We had a great 4 days off (coming off a 17 day vacation) doesn't hurt either :)  We went to the zoo on Sat and saw the penguins - what  a treat!  If you haven't checked them out you should.  Be prepared to wait but you can really see them up close.  Here are a few shots taken inside the Penguin Plunge.  I'm working on uploading the video but it doesn't seem to be working tonight.  





Two silly penguins we found at the exhibit!


The rest of the long weekend was filled with club, hockey in the driveway, some gardening and even some rest. Notice how stamping was not on the list.  This week I promise!

 On to the stamping part of my post :)  

At my club meeting on the weekend, we used a stamp set, Season of Friendship and sadly it's on the retiring list.  It is a good one, one that I'm sure to miss.  Here are a couple of other great cards that were made with this versatile set.


Love the buttons on this fun card.
This one was created by my friend Lisa in a shoebox swap.
Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K












No comments:

Post a Comment