Thursday, May 31, 2012

World Treasures is just to die for!

Hi everyone

Wasn't yesterday just gorgeous!  I can't believe how I can feel that when it was only 16 degrees but it was.  Spring is here and 'maybe' we wont see anymore white stuff???

Despite the nice weather I have been a busy bee preparing for this weekend's new catty kick off.  I hope you can join me this Saturday.

 On to a few creations I made with World Treasures again.  I absolutely LOVE the paper that co-ordinates with the product suite called International Bazaar.  Only one more sleep until the new catalogue goes live and all of you can view it online or contact me for a paper version.


This paper inspired me to try different colour combinations - Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black.


Pool Party, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry

Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party


Have a great day!


Cheers, 
K







No comments:

Post a Comment