Thursday, June 14, 2012

Christmas Sampler - Chock-Full of Cheer

One more class to share with you.  And yes, it's Christmas.  Sorry for those of you that think this is a tad early.  Well, I agree but my goal for this year is to have my Christmas cards DONE (made that is) by the middle of October and addressed by the middle of Nov. How is that for a lofty goal!

On to the cards . . .  



TA DA!!  Here is a new class called the sampler class.  I made three cards using one stamp set and one colour combo .  If you attend this class then you receive 10% off the Chock-Full of Cheer set and/or Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper.

I hope you can join me as I have 5 spots left on August 10th.  Yes, you read that right, AUGUST 10th at 6pm.

I'll have another Christmas set featured in Sept and Oct too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K





1 comment: