Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Monday! June WOW projects!

** One spot has come available for the WOW.  Contact me ASAP to join in the fun!!

Hello everyone

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  The weather was great and I finally had 2 seconds to plant some petunias that had been sitting on my step for ages.  Fingers crossed they rejuvenate as they were looking rather sad when I first put them in the ground.

Thanks to all who attended my New Catty Kick off!  It was a fun afternoon and I everyone was able to tryout the new firm foam ink pads Stampin Up has to offer.  The consensus was GOOD!  They are easy to ink and the images stamped are crisp and clear.  

Here is the card and Petite purse I created for the make n' take.

Colours used - Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple in the card and Primrose Petals for the purse
I had many new class samples to share and sign ups for ribbon shares and more.  Over the next week I'll share the class samples with you  :)  Contact me ASAP to sign up as some classes fill up quickly.

Here are the samples for my June WOW class but it filled super quick!  The class is FULL!  Contact me to join the waitlist for this class.  Who knows if I get enough interest I may find another day to hold this class.



Three unique gift card holders - just $10 or place an order of $35 and the class is free!

 Thanks for checking in today!  Have a good one!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment