Friday, June 15, 2012

Scrapbooking tonight!

Tonight, tonight, tonight is the night!! 

I'm super excited to scrapbook with my club tonight!!

I have had this idea for a page ever since I saw the new Bootiful Occasions set in the new catalogue.  The button tree idea came from a page layout  I saw in a Scrapbooks, Etc magazine and the umbrella idea came while I was sleeping :)  Allison, a fellow demo in my downline also made a great card with this set too.

 The rain drops and puddle were made with Crystal Effects - to colour the puddle I just added the tiniest bit of Bashful Blue re-inker.  I free hand cut the clouds, tree and branches.  Super easy!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  Ours will be filled with a trip to Calaway Park and of course some hockey.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment