Monday, June 18, 2012

Swap cards

Hope you had a fantastic weekend with your family!  We finally had a weekend together with no Stampin UP classes!  I'm winding down work with summer on the way or at least we hope it is.  We ended up at Calaway Park, CrossIron Mills, Southland and of course some homework.  I can't wait until all our summer days are like that! 


On to some stamping!!  On Friday I received quite a few of the demo swap cards I joined with my downline. I want to share some of their fantastic creativity.


Look at the creativity on this card by Kim M.  I love love love it!

The colours and layers on Avery's card are awesome!  I love the flowers in the center of the scallops.

I love the frame element on Cathy's card.  That cutting is just WOW!

I never would have thought to put these colours together but on Erin's card they work fantastically!
Thank you for sharing your card creativity the past several months!  More swap creations tomorrow.


Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment