Friday, July 13, 2012

Bright Button Buddies

I keep flippin between cool stuff and hot stuff here in my scrapbook room :)


I created this quick and easy card with my NEW fancy ink pads.  I purchased the new firm foam pads in the Brights colour collections and I {heart} them!  They are super juicy and make this solid stamp ink up beautifully.




 I used Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight on this summer card!


And since I've been feeling guilty about being an inconsistent poster I made a second bright creation for today.




 I received my Reason to Smile stamp set the other day and my first thought was to make a soft subtle card but these colours screamed out to me first.  I stamped in Staz-On and had fun colouring with my aqua painter and water colour crayons. I ruffled a bit of Razzleberry ribbon around the oval sentiment.


Have a fantastic Friday and enjoy your weekend!


Cheers,
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment