Thursday, July 19, 2012

Convention Display boards - Story Time and Patio Party

Morning!  Or at least it's morning here in SLC - early . . . 

We're just gettin beautified to head over to the Convention Center to partake in the official Day one ceremonies!  I LOVE the first general session (and the second and third and especially the last)!

I had a relaxing afternoon yesterday and had a great opportunity to take photos of the display boards.  I take one large shot first and then some pics of individual items I particularly like.  Here are the first few boards, but I do have more.













Sorry I didn't have time to crop everything down.  

Let me know what else you might like to see.  I took photos of all the Artisan boards/projects (not all the 3D items though) and the Display boards with the new products from Convention Display stampers. 

It's a busy day today so I'll try my best to continue to blog. 

Have a great one!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these:) I have been chatting with my fellow demos that are not there to join the fun and we would love to see some photos of the general full display boards if you get the chance:) Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you:)

    ReplyDelete