Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Festival of Prints day 2

Today is shopping day in Salt Lake. We planned to come down a day early this year so we could hit the outlet mall, Sweet Candy Factory and enjoy some time in Salt Lake City.  Once Convention starts on Wednesday there isn't much down time so we are making the most of it today.  Oh and TARGET!  My fave place, I can't wait until it comes to Canada.

 Two more cards but this time both are holiday themed.  The two sides of this patterned paper reminded me of Christmas and winter.  What do you think?



Circle Circus with a twist!  In Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler it works for a Christmas card.



Frosty Friends is a new set in the Holiday Seasonal Catalogue - A MUST BUY in my opinion!
Thanks for checking in and I hope to have some Convention news tomorrow.  Maybe I'll post some pics of shopping day too!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment