Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Festival of Prints day 3

Greetings!!  If you haven't been following since Monday I'm posting 2 new cards each day using the new Paper Stack Festival of Prints.  This great paper stack is available on August 1st and has 48 sheets of 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper - WOWZERS!!  Each day this week I'll be posting two cards using a different side of the pattern paper.  The patterns are so versatile it works great for holiday and non-holiday cards!

I think this is one of my favourite prints in the stack.  It would work great with snowflakes too.  This one I used Lovely as a Tree and Petite Pairs for the sentiment.

This one has just a little Pattern Paper on it.  The stamps are from Just Believe and Petite Pairs again for the sentiment. 

Don't forget to add Festival of Prints Paper stack to your wish list for August 1st.  There are many other great products in the Holiday Season Catalogue.  If you haven't received yours yet contact me and I'll send you one ASAP!

Cheers, 
K

PS Convention registration begins today!  It's a fun day of meeting up with Stampin UP friends, our bag pick up, Momento Mall (SU exclusive merchandise shopping) and an evening class.  I wonder what else SU will surprise us with???

No comments:

Post a Comment