Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm still here :)

Sorry I took a few days off from stamping and blogging.  It was a CRAZY weekend with Nathan's ball hockey provincials and we all needed a few days to recover from that.


July is soo exciting as it is the start of summer, Convention in Salt Lake City for me and LOTS of relaxation time.  Hopefully that means some fun just for me stamping and some down time too. 


I've been busy working on a few organized swaps for Convention including this one for a Masculine card swap.


I thought this would be a great "thanks" card for a guy in your life or change the sentiment and it could be a birthday or anniversary card too. Boy card are quite difficult - it's hard for me not to use flowers or ribbon :)

Stamps - One in a Million, Up, Up and Away
Paper - Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Whisper White and In Colour 2011-2013 DSP pack
Ink - Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories - Linen Thread


Here are a couple of pics of Nathan after his team won the Gold Medal in the B division.  His team played so hard as did all the teams in the tournament!


 

Thanks for stopping by!



Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment