Monday, July 16, 2012

Road Trip begins AND 2 new cards each day this week!

Finally the day is here - travel to Salt Lake City begins today!  Woo hoo!  I love road trips and I love them even more because I don't have to drive.  Kim (my up up upline) is in charge of that!  I take little jobs to do (gluing cutting), some tv shows on my computer (I'm hooked on Fringe at the moment) and of course great company to chat with on the way down to SLC!  I'll be blogging as much as I can about Convention while I'm there so keep checking back.


In case there are nights of extreme tiredness and I don't get a chance to blog I will be sharing with you some cards I made this weekend. In the Holiday Seasonal Catalogue there is a pattern paper stack that is to DIE for!  I created this sampler page for my Designer Series Paper Book.  Can you believe for just $ 8.50 you receive 48 pieces of 4 1/2 x  6 1/2 sheets of paper (4 of each of the 12 designs)!!  The perfect size for photo mats or card fronts.  Just wait and see the range of cards that have created!






Here's one fancy but simple card using one side of the pattern paper.


I also used the new Elegant Butterfly punch,  1 1/4" scallop circle punch and new embossing folder.

And here is the other side of the paper.  The stripes reminded me of a guy's tie so I made a masculine card.  The stamps are from the set Daring Adventure.


I'll share two new cards with you tomorrow. Hope you have a great Monday!


Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment