Friday, July 6, 2012

Swaps done!

Morning!  I can't believe the first week of summer vacation is over!!

We have had a fun filled week with swimming, bowling and today we are heading to the library. You see my kids LOVE books and have asked that we visit it more often this summer.  Request granted!   Nathan has even started a research project on snakes completely self initiated.  My nature loving kids have become completely hooked on Nat Geo Wild (television channel) and while I don't let them watch much TV any time they do get is watching this channel.  I think it's "icky" but they love it!


I've been working on my swaps for Convention and maybe just maybe I can get them done early.


Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made for another organized swap I joined.  I look forward to getting some awesome ones back!









Thanks for checking in!  Have a great weekend!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment