Friday, July 20, 2012

What a day!! And evening!!!

ACK!  I don't know where to begin!!!  Day one has been amazing and even though I'm trying to go to bed early no can do!!


First I attended the I am Savvy class by Donna Griffths and it was inspiring.  I particularly liked the cards by Dawn Griffths.  She used the "leftovers" of ribbons we all have.  I'll try and get a close up of those cards tomorrow.


My second class was I am Open for Business with Carrie Cudney.  I found some great tips to implement in my business when I get home.


Here are a few pics of the day today!  Hope you enjoy!


Jason Dorsey was a guest speaker on Gen Y and he was AMAZING!  Everyone I spoke to today loved his presentation and thoroughly enjoyed it.  His book My Reality Cheque Just Bounced is now on my must read list.

Make n'Takes with Allison and Avery in my downline!

New Momento Mall finds!  Garden flags for $24.95  super cute aren't they?

All dolled up ready for Awards night!

Yummy after party desserts!

And more!

Partaking in the festivities and celebrating with the winners! 

Kim and I have a blast!  :)


I love Convention!!  You will have to join me next year for Stampin Up's 25th Anniversary!  It's going to be out of this world!!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment