Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coloured Glimmer paper - a whole new world!!

Thanks for checking in!  

When Stampin Up came out with Silver and Red Glimmer paper I couldn't wait to see what other colours they would make. This is super sparkly in person and many people's fave - glitter without the glue and mess dazzling diamonds can create.

Silver (124005) and Red (121790) $5.95 for 2 sheets

Then in the Holiday Catalogue appeared and WOW Champagne Glimmer paper.  In person this is to die for!!

Champagne (127885) $5.95
 Then when I took the Concept Artist class at Convention they showed us the coolest tip to create Glimmer paper in any colour!

You will need silver glimmer paper, ink and a sponge dauber.  I used the new Elegant Butterfly punch for my card.

Ink the sponge dauber with Rich Razzleberry ink (shown) and pounce the dauber onto the glimmer paper.

Ta da!  Silver glimmer turned Rich Razzleberry glimmer.  This works best with the darker colour inks.

Here is the card we created at my downline meeting on Sunday
.

I absolutely love this and I know my club ladies will love it too!!  I can't wait to try this with them in September.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment