Friday, August 3, 2012

Why do you want to be a demonstrator?


Avery, me, Jes, Allison and Kim
 SO YOU CAN JOIN THIS FUN GROUP OF LADIES AT CONVENTION 2013!!!


Who can resist that?  Plus you get that an awesome bag!! (That's for those bag lovers out there)

Seriously though.  Being a demonstrator and joining Stampin Up has been THE best decision for myself and my family.  I'm able to be at home with the kids, work from home and I get to be creative almost every day of the week - or at least every day that I want to be!


It's still a job and hard work but I LOVE it! I get to make cards and scrapbook for a living.  NO JOKE!

 I am going to Convention 2013 to celebrate Stampin Up's 25th anniversary so I hope you will make plans to join me next July.

Since returning from Convention I've had a few questions about what it's like.  Well, I found this great article that describes the Convention experience. It is an experience that is hard to describe but definitely one any paper crafter, stamper or scrapbooker would enjoy.

For more details on how to join please check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment